C12 Terms of Service
Eligibility; Requirements for Membership and Participation in the Services.
The Services are limited to Christians who are business owners, chief executive officers, presidents, or business unit general managers who are responsible for at least five (5) employees that have been granted membership to use the Services (“Members”). Members meet monthly and commit to faithful attendance. This is defined as attending at least 10 of 12 monthly meetings each year and avoiding absence at two consecutive meetings. As an interactive peer community, the effective functioning of group relationships relies on the stability, timeliness, and understanding which accompany faithful attendance and transparency. As Members generally have sufficient control over their calendars to enable such participation. All Members must agree to the following covenants:
- You agree that you do or will fulfill the requirements presented above.
- You agree to maintain strict confidentiality, never sharing another Member’s business, relationships, or personal details outside of the Services.
- Soliciting other Members for services or products is prohibited. Business relationships within C12 may occur naturally, but the Services are not a lead-sharing or networking group.
- You are aware of the C12 doctrine statement and agree to refrain from divisive behavior while embracing the pursuit of God’s best in all things according to the Bible.
- You understand that breaching C12’s state core principles and standards may result in the cancellation of your membership.
If you are a Member designated as a CEO, prior to terminating your membership for any reason, you shall express your intentions and reasons for termination to the other Members in your business forum in your final meeting. Each CEO Member will also select a mutually agreeable time and location (e.g., workplace) each month to meet for 60 minutes with the C12 Chair for one-on-one discussion and counsel (“FOCUS60”).
Use of the Services.
The Services are for your personal, non-commercial, and lawful use only. Other than as expressly permitted in the next paragraph, you may not copy, reproduce, distribute, transmit, display, perform, publish, license, modify, translate, adapt, create derivative works from, transfer, sell, or otherwise exploit the Services or any content, information, software, products or services obtained from the Services, for any commercial purpose or enterprise. You may not use the Services, or any content within the Services, for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms or to solicit the performance of illegal activity or other activity which infringes the rights of C12 or other individuals or entities.
Subject to your compliance with these Terms, you may access the Services and display and use the content of the Services made available via the , and, subject to any expressly stated restrictions or limitations relating to specific material on the Services, electronically copy or download onto your device or other technology used to access the Services portions of the content from the Services (such as our e-books, documents, and monthly curricula), strictly for your personal, non-commercial, lawful use.
If you make any other use of the Services, except as otherwise provided above, you may violate copyright and other laws of the United States, and other countries, as well as applicable state laws and may be subject to liability for such unauthorized use.
You may not (a) decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer the Services or any portion thereof; (b) attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Services, any portion thereof, including content accessible via the Services, or any other system or platform through the Services; (c) use any automatic device, program, algorithm, or methodology, or engage in the harvesting of email addresses or other personal information, unsolicited emailing, phone calls or mailings, spoofing, flooding, overloading, spidering, screen scraping, database scraping, or any similar or equivalent manual process to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the Services or any content on the Services; or (d) reverse lookup, trace or seek to trace any information on any other user of or visitor to the Services to its source. You agree that you will not use the Services in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden or impair the Services or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the Services. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available or provided for through the Services.
You will not use the Services to violate any applicable law, rule, or regulation and you will not encourage or enable others to violate any applicable law, rule, or regulation.
If you are invited to set up a membership with us or granted membership, you will need to create an account to access the Services. When you create an account with us, you represent to us that the information you provide us is truthful, accurate, complete, current, and otherwise in compliance with these Terms at all times. Submission of false, misleading, inaccurate, incomplete, obsolete, or other information prohibited under these Terms may result in immediate termination of your account on the Services. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account information, including, but not limited to, your account password and restricting access to your mobile device and/or your account. You are responsible for any and all activities that occur under your account, including, but not limited to, any activity that occurs as a result of your failure to keep secure and maintain the confidentiality of your account. You must notify us immediately upon becoming aware of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account. It is your sole responsibility to control the dissemination and use of your password, control access to and use of your account, and notify us if you desire to cancel your account on the Services. You may not use anyone else’s password or account at any time on the Services. We will not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with these requirements and you may be held liable for any losses incurred by us or any other user of the Services if your failure to keep your account information secure and confidential results in someone else’s use of your account or account information. If you breach these Terms or C12’s stated core principles and standards, C12 may, at its sole discretion, cancel your membership and account.
You acknowledge and agree that the Services is provided under limited license and access rights and not sold to you. You do not acquire any ownership interest in the Services under these Terms, or any other rights thereto other than to use the Services in accordance with the limited license and rights granted in these Terms, and subject to all terms, conditions, and restrictions, under these Terms. The Services and all content and materials on the Services, including, without limitation, all graphics, interfaces, features, functions, text, button icons, data compilations, software, code and materials thereon, the “look and feel”, selection and arrangement, design and organization of the Services, trademarks and logos, audio and video clips, are owned by, or licensed to, C12. C12 and its licensors and service providers reserve and shall retain their entire right, title, and interest in and to the Services, including, without limitation, all copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property rights therein or relating thereto, except as expressly granted to you in these Terms. You shall not (i) remove, delete, alter, or obscure any trademarks or any notices of copyright, trademark, patent, or other intellectual property or proprietary rights from the Services, including any copy thereof; or (ii) rent, lease, lend, sell, sublicense, assign, distribute, publish, transfer or otherwise make available the Services, or any features or functionality of the Services, to any third party for any reason, including, without limitation, by making the Services available on a network where it is capable of being accessed by more than one device at a time.
Updates and Unavailability.
We may from time to time, in our sole discretion, develop and provide Services updates, which may include upgrades, bug fixes, patches or other error corrections, or new features. We may add or remove features or requirements and we may suspend or stop a feature altogether. You agree that we have no obligation to provide any updates or to continue to provide or enable any particular features or functionality. You agree that all updates will be deemed part of the Services and subject to these Terms. You acknowledge that the Services may, from time to time, be unavailable due to events like scheduled and unscheduled maintenance, system upgrades, internet outages, and other reasons, some of which are beyond our control. C12 cannot, and does not, guarantee any specific minimum availability of the Services.
Third-Party Service Providers.
C12 uses third parties to provide certain portions of the Services. For example, we have engaged service providers to provide website development, hosting, and support on our behalf.
The Services are provided on an automatically renewing basis and the membership fees can be paid on a monthly, quarterly, or annual basis, as the case may be. The fees must be fully paid prior to each monthly meeting. All fees are exclusive of taxes and similar assessments. You are responsible for all sales, use, and excise taxes, and any other similar taxes, duties, and charges of any kind imposed by any federal, state, or local governmental or regulatory authority on any fees payable by you, other than any taxes imposed on C12’s income. The fees may be changed by C12 without notice and the new fee shall be charged automatically at the next payment, whenever that may be.
Mobile Services and Fees.
We welcome your feedback, testimonials, comments, ideas, and reviews about the Services (“Feedback”). Unless specifically otherwise stated, you agree that by submitting Feedback to us, (i) such Feedback shall be deemed to be non-confidential, and (ii) you grant to us, our successors, affiliates, representatives, and agents a perpetual, royalty-free, fully paid-up, irrevocable, transferable, worldwide right and license to use, transmit, copy, reproduce, publicly display or perform, create derivative works of, or otherwise use such Feedback, without compensation, acknowledgment or notice to you. You also represent and warrant to us that you have the necessary permissions and rights to provide such Feedback to us.
Your use of the Services is at your sole risk. Use of the Services should not replace your judgment, and you should independently verify information provided via the Services before completing a transaction.
THE SERVICES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY MATERIALS, INFORMATION, CONTENT, FUNCTIONS, PRODUCTS, TEXT, GRAPHICS, AND LINKS THEREON, ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, AND ARE PROVIDED WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, NON-INTERFERENCE, DATA ACCURACY, SYSTEM INTEGRATION, AND WARRANTIES ARISING FROM TRADE USAGE, COURSE OF DEALING OR COURSE OF PERFORMANCE. THE PROTECTED ENTITIES DO NOT WARRANT THAT (A) THE SERVICE AND SERVICES WILL FUNCTION UNINTERRUPTED, SECURELY, OR BE AVAILABLE AT ANY PARTICULAR TIME OR LOCATION; (B) ANY ERRORS OR DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED; (C) THE SERVICES ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS, OR (D) THE RESULTS OF USING THE SERVICES WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS. C12 DOES NOT MAKE ANY WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OF CONTENT ON THE SERVICES OR WITH RESPECT TO ITS COMPLETENESS, ACCURACY, TRUTHFULNESS, AVAILABILITY, ADEQUACY, USEFULNESS, TIMELINESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE. IF YOU ARE DISSATISFIED WITH THE SERVICES, YOUR SOLE REMEDY IS TO DISCONTINUE USING THE SERVICES. YOU AGREE THAT WE, IN OUR SOLE DISCRETION, MAY IMMEDIATELY TERMINATE YOUR ACCESS TO THE SERVICES AT ANY TIME, FOR ANY REASON. YOU AGREE THAT WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PARTY FOR ANY TERMINATION OF YOUR ACCESS TO THE SERVICES OR DELETION OF YOUR ACCOUNT. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF OR LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE LIMITATIONS ON THE APPLICABLE STATUTORY RIGHTS OF A CONSUMER, SO SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
YOU AGREE TO INDEMNIFY, DEFEND, AND HOLD HARMLESS C12, ITS LICENSORS, AND THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, SUCCESSORS, AND ASSIGNS, AS WELL AS OTHER USERS OF THE SERVICES, FROM AND AGAINST ANY AND ALL LOSSES, DAMAGES, LIABILITIES, DEFICIENCIES, CLAIMS, ACTIONS, JUDGMENTS, SETTLEMENTS, INTEREST, AWARDS, PENALTIES, FINES, COSTS, OR EXPENSES OF WHATEVER KIND, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ALL REASONABLE ATTORNEYS’ FEES, ARISING FROM OR RELATING TO (A) USE AND ACCESS OF THE SERVICES, BY YOU OR ANY PERSON USING YOUR ACCOUNT; (B) BREACH OF THESE TERMS BY YOU OR ANY PERSON USING YOUR ACCOUNT; (C) VIOLATION OF THE LAW OR ANY THIRD-PARTY RIGHT BY YOU OR ANY PERSON USING YOUR ACCOUNT; AND (D) ANY ACTIVITY OTHERWISE RELATED TO USE OF THE SERVICES (INCLUDING NEGLIGENT OR WRONGFUL CONDUCT) BY YOU OR ANY PERSON USING YOUR ACCOUNT.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL C12 OR ITS RESPECTIVE LICENSORS OR SERVICE PROVIDERS, HAVE ANY LIABILITY ARISING FROM OR RELATED TO THESE TERMS OR YOUR USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICES FOR: (a) PERSONAL INJURY, DEATH, PROPERTY DAMAGE, LOST PROFITS, COST OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES, LOSS OF DATA, LOSS OF GOODWILL, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, COMPUTER FAILURE OR MALFUNCTION, OR ANY OTHER CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, EXEMPLARY, SPECIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES; OR (b) DIRECT DAMAGES IN AMOUNTS THAT IN THE AGGREGATE EXCEED FIFTY DOLLARS ($50.00). THE FOREGOING LIMITATIONS WILL APPLY WHETHER SUCH DAMAGES ARISE OUT OF BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), OR OTHERWISE AND REGARDLESS OF WHETHER SUCH DAMAGES WERE FORESEEABLE OR THE COMPANY WAS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. YOU AGREE THAT ANY CLAIM OR CAUSE OF ACTION RELATED TO THE SERVICES AND/OR THESE TERMS MUST BE FILED WITHIN ONE (1) YEAR AFTER SUCH CLAIM OR CAUSE OF ACTION AROSE OR BE FOREVER BARRED. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW CERTAIN LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY SO SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
Governing Law and Venue.
These Terms and the relationship between you and C12 will be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Texas, without regard to conflict-of-law principles and you agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction and venue of the courts of Bexar County, Texas. If any provision for these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in full force and effect.
Entire Agreement; Severability; No Waiver; Assignment.
Jurisdictional Issues; Export Regulation.
Services are operated out of the United States. We make no representation that the Services, or content or information available via the Services, is appropriate or available for use outside of the United States, and access to it from jurisdictions where the content is illegal is prohibited. Those who choose to access the Services from outside the United States do so at their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with all applicable local laws. The Services may be subject to U.S. export control laws, including, without limitation, the U.S. Export Administration Act and its associated regulations.
The communications between you and us use electronic means, whether through the Sites or via email. For contractual purposes, you (i) consent to receive communications from us in an electronic form; and (ii) agree that all terms and conditions, agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications would satisfy if it were in a writing.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. Any changes to these Terms will become effective upon posting of revised terms. If we make material changes to these Terms, we will post the updated Terms on the Sites and/or provide notice to you that the Terms have been updated via email.
If you believe your copyright or other intellectual property or privacy right has been violated by content accessible via the Services, please contact us by email at email@example.com.
If you have any questions about these Terms or the Services, please feel free to contact us:Mail: The C12 Group, LLC 1723 North Loop 1604 E, San Antonio, TX 78232Phone: (210) 767-6200Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Personal Information We Collect From You. “Personal information” is data that can be used to uniquely identify or contact a single person. We collect this information for individuals that have been granted membership to use the Services (“Members”), for individuals who apply to become a member (“Applicants”), and for visitors who visit the Services to register for webinars, events, or conferences or to contact us.Members. If you become a Member, we may collect your name, email address, physical address, birthday, phone number, your spouse’s name and birthday, and marital anniversary. As a Member, you can access the Services such as our business forum, resources, curriculum, and directories. Through your account dashboard, you can access the discussion panel, snapshots, to-do list, current member list, and update your profile information.
Applicants. If you wish to become a Member, we will collect your personal information in the application. We may collect your name, email address, phone number, local church, marital status, business title, and information regarding your business, such as the business name, number of employees, if you are a majority owner, years in your current position, industry, physical address, business website, annual revenue, and any other information you may provide to help us access your application.
Visitors. Even if you do not use the Services as a Member to engage in the business forums or use other features of the Services, you may still provide us information. We may use links throughout the Services to provide you with the opportunity to contact us via email to ask questions or request information and materials. You may also be offered the opportunity to have one of our agents or other representatives contact you personally to provide additional information about the Services. You may also sign up to attend webinars. To do so, we may request additional personal information from you, such as your name, email address, phone number, zip code, and any other personal information you may choose to share with us, to help us respond to your question or fulfill your request. If you register to attend an event or a conference, we may collect the following personal information from you: name, email address, physical address, phone number, dietary restrictions, payment information, business name, business title, and the number of employees at the business.
- Automatic Data Collection; Technologies Used to Automatically Collect Information. Whenever you visit or interact with the Services, we, as well as our service providers, may use assorted technologies that automatically or passively collect information about how the Services are accessed and used. We refer to this information as “traffic data.” Traffic data may include browser type, device type used to access the Services (i.e., computer or mobile device), unique number assigned to identify such device, operating system, application version, click path taken through the Services, your use of features or applications on the Services, and other usage information. This information helps us manage, improve, and customize the Services.Technologies we use on the Services to collect traffic data, directly or through our service providers, may include cookies (data files placed on your computer or other devices used to access the Services), analytics software (e.g., Google Analytics), and pixel tags (transparent graphic image, sometimes called a web beacon or tracking beacon, placed on a web page or in an email, which indicates that a page or email has been viewed).
We may utilize a short-lived form of cookie when you visit the Services. A cookie is used to identify one unique visitor from another visitor during a particular session. A session is the period of active Services-use while that unique visitor is linked to our server. We may use cookie technology during a session as a tool to carry forward your input information. This enables the visitor to input their information once and have the information appear later. A pixel tag may tell your browser to get content from another server. We, or our service providers, may place cookies or similar files on your computer or other devices used to access the Services for security purposes, to facilitate Services navigation, and to personalize your experience while visiting the Services.
The Site also uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies” to help us analyze how users use the Site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the Site (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google. To learn more about Google Analytics and how you can opt-out, visit https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout . By using the Site, you consent to the processing of data about you by Google.
To learn how you may be able to reduce the number of cookies you receive from us or delete cookies that have already been installed in your browser’s cookie folder, please refer to your browser’s help menu or other instructions related to your browser. If you do disable or opt-out of receiving cookies, please be aware that some features and services on the Services may not work as intended and you may not have access to all of the services and features we may offer.
- How We Use Information We Collect. We collect and use your personal information for a variety of business purposes in connection with the provision of the Site and the Services to you. In particular, your personal information may be used by us, our employees, and vendors for the following purposes:
- To respond to your questions or requests
- To provide the Services and the services that you request
- To communicate with you about the Services
- To manage and protect the Services
- To enforce our terms, conditions, and policies
- To improve the quality of the Services
- To customize the Services
- To provide you with information about the Services we offer (including details of any events which we believe may be of interest to you) in accordance with your preferences as indicated when you entered into any agreement with us, including any marketing consent preferences
- To comply with any legal or regulatory obligations (including in connection with a subpoena, warrant, or other court order)
- Do-Not-Track Requests; Third-Party Tracking. Unless your browser settings are configured to make your online activities and information about your online activities (such as traffic data as described above) invisible to usage analytics tools, we do not presently have the capability to omit you from usage analytics to the extent your browser only sends us a “do not track” message and does not otherwise screen you from tracking without any action on our part. To learn more about browser tracking signals and “Do Not Track”, please visit http://allaboutdnt.org. Third parties, other than our vendors (such as our website analytics provider), do not have authorization from us to track which websites you visited prior to and after visiting the Services. Please note, however, that we cannot control third-party tracking and there may be some third-party tracking that occurs without our knowledge or consent.
- Your GDPR and UK GDPR Rights.If you are an individual in the European Economic Area or the United Kingdom, then this section applies to you.
Who Is the Data Controller? The C12 Group, LLC is the data controller for Members, Applicants, and visitors of the Services. View Section 14 (Contact Us) for contact details.
What Are Our Legal Bases for Processing? For each of the purposes of processing purposes, we have set out the legal basis on which we use your personal information.
- To provide the Services and the services that you request – For our legitimate business interests (i.e., the provision of the Services) and, depending on the circumstances, to perform a contract between you and us
- To communicate with you about the Services and to respond to your questions or requests – For our legitimate business interests (i.e., the provision of the Services)
- To manage and protect the Services – For our legitimate business interests (i.e., the provision of the Services)
- To enforce our terms, conditions, and policies – For our legitimate business interests (i.e., the provision of the Services)
- To improve the quality of the Services – For our legitimate business interests (i.e., the provision of the Services)
- To customize the Services – For our legitimate business interests (i.e., the provision of the Services)
- To provide you with information about the Services we offer (including details of any events which we believe may be of interest to you) in accordance with your preferences as indicated when you entered into any agreement with us, including any marketing consent preferences – With your consent
- To comply with any legal or regulatory obligations (including in connection with a subpoena, warrant, or other court order) – For compliance with legal obligations to which we are subject
- Where we rely on the legitimate interests of C12 or those legitimate interests of a third party to justify the purposes for using your personal information, this will include the commercial interests of C12 relating to the improvement and development of our business operations and service offerings, or those of a third party; or protection of our business, employees, or those of a third party.
Categories of Recipients. View Section 5 (How We Share with Others) for the categories of recipients with whom we share personal information.
Data Retention. We will retain your personal information for as long as is necessary for the purposes for which it was collected. The precise period will depend on the reason why it was collected. Those periods are also based on the requirements of applicable laws, applicable legal and regulatory requirements, and periods relating to the commencement of legal actions.
Data Transfers. If we transfer personal information outside the European Economic Area or the United Kingdom, we will implement appropriate and suitable safeguards to ensure that such data will be protected as required by applicable data protection law. For further information as to the safeguards we implement please contact email@example.com.
- Right of access to your personal information – You have the right to receive a copy of your personal information that we hold about you, subject to certain exemptions.
- Right to rectify your personal information – You have the right to ask us to correct your personal information that we hold where it is incorrect or incomplete.
- Right to erasure of your personal information – You have the right to ask that your personal information be deleted in certain circumstances. For example (i) where your personal information is no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise used; (ii) if you withdraw your consent and there is no other legal ground for which we rely on for the continued use of your personal information; (iii) if you object to the use of your personal information (as set out below); (iv) if we have used your personal information unlawfully; or (v) if your personal information needs to be erased to comply with a legal obligation.
- Right to restrict the use of your personal information – You have the right to suspend our use of your personal information in certain circumstances. For example (i) where you think your personal information is inaccurate and only for such period to enable us to verify the accuracy of your personal information; (ii) the use of your personal information is unlawful and you oppose the erasure of your personal information and request that it is suspended instead; (iii) we no longer need your personal information, but your personal information is required by you for the establishment, exercise, or defense of legal claims; or (iv) you have objected to the use of your personal information and we are verifying whether our grounds for the use of your personal information override your objection.
- Right to data portability – You have the right to obtain your personal information in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format and for it to be transferred to another organization, where it is technically feasible. The right only applies where the use of your personal information is based on your consent or for the performance of a contract, and when the use of your personal information is carried out by automated (i.e. electronic) means.
- Right to object to the use of your personal information – You have the right to object to the use of your personal information in certain circumstances. For example (i) where you have grounds relating to your particular situation and we use your personal information for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party), and (ii) if you object to the use of your personal information for direct marketing purposes.
- Right to withdraw consent – You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where we rely on consent to use your personal information.
- Right to complain to the relevant data protection authority – You have the right to complain to the relevant data protection authority if you think we have not used your personal information in accordance with data protection law.
- Children The Services are not intended for use by children under the age of 18, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from such individuals. If we learn that we have collected the personal information of any such individual, we will take steps to delete the information as soon as possible.
- Notice to Residents of Countries Outside the United States. We are headquartered in the United States and we will process your personal information in the United States. If you are located outside of the United States, be advised that any information you provide to us will be transferred to and stored in the United States and that, by submitting information to us, you explicitly authorize its transfer and storage within the United States.
The Site is protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, international treaties, and/or other proprietary rights and laws of the United States and other countries. The Site is also protected as a collective work or compilation under US copyright and other laws and treaties. You will abide by all applicable copyright and other laws, as well as any additional copyright notices or restrictions contained on the Site. You acknowledge that the site has been developed by C12 and others and constitutes the valuable intellectual property of C12 and others. You will protect the proprietary rights of C12 and all others having rights in the Site during and after the term of these Terms. All present and future rights in and to trade secrets, patents, copyrights, trademarks, service marks, know-how, and other proprietary rights and any type under the laws of any governmental authority, domestic or foreign, including rights in and to all applications and registrations relating to the Site will, as between you and C12, at all times be and remain the sole and exclusive property of C12. You may not use C12’s trademarks without the prior written permission of C12.The Site is protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, international treaties, and/or other proprietary rights and laws of the United States and other countries. The Site is also protected as a collective work or compilation under US copyright and other laws and treaties. You will abide by all applicable copyright and other laws, as well as any additional copyright notices or restrictions contained on the Site. You acknowledge that the site has been developed by C12 and others and constitutes the valuable intellectual property of C12 and others. You will protect the proprietary rights of C12 and all others having rights in the Site during and after the term of these Terms. All present and future rights in and to trade secrets, patents, copyrights, trademarks, service marks, know-how, and other proprietary rights and any type under the laws of any governmental authority, domestic or foreign, including rights in and to all applications and registrations relating to the Site will, as between you and C12, at all times be and remain the sole and exclusive property of C12. You may not use C12’s trademarks without the prior written permission of C12.