Purpose of 3Ten.
To perpetuate the business as ministry impact through transitions and transactions
The objective: To see C12 Members exit or grow businesses with continuity of Gospel-fueled legacies via engagements with equally yoked providers of capital and transaction service providers.Get Started
What is 3Ten?
The 3Ten Coalition exists to help qualified C12 Members transition or scale businesses in a way that maximizes post-transaction Kingdom impact and ownership legacy.
The 3Ten Coalition is an ecosystem of capital providers, advisory groups and service providers covenanted together to serve C12 Members in a voluntary manner with coordination by C12 or through proxy agents of C12.
The 3Ten Coalition is not a legal entity, provider of funds or fiduciary, but, rather, a program offering of C12 to Members with exclusive coordination and qualitative assurances.
To see C12 Members exit or grow businesses with continuity of Gospel-fueled legacies via engagements with equally yoked providers of capital and transaction service providers.
How we do this?
Through our program administrators, Trelus, we:
- Educate business owners and vet Capital Providers and Advisors through a 5-step process.
- Provide bi-annual audits to ensure requirements to maintain 3Ten Coalition status are upheld
- Written Business As Ministry plan is in place
- Biblical peacemaking agreement is being upheld
- Validation of C12 membership