Join other CEOs and business leaders in Greater Phoenix who are building great businesses for a greater purpose.Back to Map
It can be lonely at the top, but it doesn’t have to be.
We know leaders limit their potential when they lead from isolation. But, when surrounded by trusted advisors with a common goal and a biblical worldview, they can maximize performance and energize cultures. With faith as the foundation, this powerful group of peers meet in an exclusive, confidential forums in the Phoenix metro to have their questions answered and their answers questioned.
Business Forum Leaders in the Greater Phoenix Area
Mike brings three decades of success growing privately-held companies, developing leaders, and advising CEOs and business owners. His work a…Learn More
Mike brings three decades of success growing privately-held companies, developing leaders, and advising CEOs and business owners. His work a C12 Greater Phoenix builds upon more than 30 years of executive experience in the medical, pharmaceutical, consumer products, food service, and technology sectors. Mike has guided companies of all sizes and maturities: From start-ups to over $200M in revenue, from sole ownership to complex shareholder structures including private equity. Mike’s professional background includes:
- C-level experience with companies ranging from 25 to 2,500 employees
- Led 20 M&A transactions both as buyer/integrator and as successful exit seller
- Built cultures that excelled during explosive growth
- Served on Boards for diverse organizations including HonorHealth
- Active community volunteer focused on the education and healthcare needs of Arizona
- Master of Business Administration from Stanford’s Graduate School of Business
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering from Arizona State University
Mike and his wife, Cheryl, live in Phoenix and are members of Camelback Bible Church where Mike is involved with marketplace ministry outreach efforts. They have five children and enjoy traveling—which is fortunate since three of their kids are pursuing undergraduate and graduate degrees out-of-state.